KIM key advantage over competitive imposition technology is,
that KIM combines an unreached graphical user interface with unique
technical functions. Thas allows a very professional way of work. By
the integration of the same PDF technologie that is e.g. used in Adobe
Acrobat an optimal processing of PDF data is guaranteed.
Here are some features of KIM
- Certified CIP4-JDF Im- and
Export. That allows a high level of automation.
- MIS (Management Information System) support.
- By using the JDF-Format unnessessary entering of already existing
production data can be avoided.
- The grapical user interface and the programm structure is adapted
to import JDF-Files from MIS systems.
- Dynamically sheet assembling by using production data like e.g.
cutting informations, folding params.
- Real PDF based impositioning with composite and separated PDF`s
- No data format change. PDF remains PDF.
PS-Data is converted during the
import to PDF only by standard interfaces (Adobe Acrobat)
- Automatic preview function with selectable
- Automatic generation of the complete
PDF-sheet and transfer to output
devices. (KIM PDF / Auto)
- Operational steps are according to
procedures of manual sheet mounting and therefore easy to learn
- Section marks (different types) are working
- The previews are visible all the time
throughout all working steps
- Single libraries for folding-sheets,
- Storage of libraries for complete
marksets, independent from the sheet format
- Complete measuring of the plate, the sheet
and all pages visible on screen
- The trim distance can be edited in
different ways: thickness of paper
or maximum wanted movement. The distance movement
is changeable on
- For proof purposes the sheets can be
outputted with control frames in arbitrary colours
- Automatic recognition and assignment of
- KIM is working all the time with PDF-data
- KIM PDF allows to align every object to
references (e.g. pages). That allows to use marksets for several sheets